Dr. Donald Henderson MD Patient Reviews

no change

May 11th, 2015
Extraordinary doctor & human being

March 27th, 2015
The staff if professional and responsive to my needs; ease of scheduling appointments, and getting letters for my dental appointments and maternity leave. Dr Henderson spends time reviewing history and all records to follow the progress of the baby's development. I feel secure and in good hands of an experience, caring team of staff.

March 6th, 2013
I think he is a very good doctor. Always willing to answer all the questions that I have, and I feel really comfortable talking to him. I would definately recommend this doctor to others; wouldn't want any one else delivering my first baby. Only down side is the office is very busy and I tend to have to wait a long time for my appointment. Although, it is definately worth the wait!

April 30th, 2012
Dr. Henderson delivered my 1st child and now i'm currently in the middle of treatment with my 2nd. He has always been professional and efficient, answers all questions i have and always offers a solution to my problems. The wait time is always minimal, and now with him having 2 different offices, it offers more flexibility for appointments.

March 19th, 2012
Exceptional Healer
Dr. Henderson saved my life. I experienced a probable amniotic fluid embolism an hour after giving birth to our second child. He was focused, efficient and capable. He even managed to save one of my ovaries, so I'm not on hormone replacement. I have not had any ob/gyn complications from the trauma. He has been excellent with follow-up care. He, his staff and the personnel at St. Jude Medical Center receive the highest commendations in my book.

December 22nd, 2011
Dr. Henderson has delivered both of my children. He put me at ease during both pregnancies. His office staff and practice partners are all fantastic and easily accessible (although different in their approaches). He is matter-of-fact and treated me as a partner in my healthcare plan not just a patient.