Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
17021 Yorba Linda Blvd
Ste 270
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
714-992-5350
Locations and availability (3)

Mar 6th, 2013

I think he is a very good doctor. Always willing to answer all the questions that I have, and I feel really comfortable talking to him. I would definately recommend this doctor to others; wouldn't want any one else delivering my first baby. Only down side is the office is very busy and I tend to have to wait a long time for my appointment. Although, it is definately worth the wait!

Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Henderson delivered my 1st child and now i'm currently in the middle of treatment with my 2nd. He has always been professional and efficient, answers all questions i have and always offers a solution to my problems. The wait time is always minimal, and now with him having 2 different offices, it offers more flexibility for appointments.

|  Exceptional Healer  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

Dr. Henderson saved my life. I experienced a probable amniotic fluid embolism an hour after giving birth to our second child. He was focused, efficient and capable. He even managed to save one of my ovaries, so I'm not on hormone replacement. I have not had any ob/gyn complications from the trauma. He has been excellent with follow-up care. He, his staff and the personnel at St. Jude Medical Center receive the highest commendations in my book.

Dec 22nd, 2011

Dr. Henderson has delivered both of my children. He put me at ease during both pregnancies. His office staff and practice partners are all fantastic and easily accessible (although different in their approaches). He is matter-of-fact and treated me as a partner in my healthcare plan not just a patient.