A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Hill is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hill
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Hill, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Fat Embolism
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Cancer
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Donald Hill MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. J D. Hill practice?
- Dr. J Hill has 4 office locations.
Dr. J Hill practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons and San Francisco Cardiothoracic Surgeons.