A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hill, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
He has special expertise in 26 Areas, including Aortic Aneurysm, Aortic Diseases, and Atrial Heart Septal Defects.23 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Centers
- UCSF Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John D. Hill practice?
Dr. John Hill practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Berkeley, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Hill, Dr. Evan Hill, Dr. Giovanni Hill, Dr. Hank Hill, Dr. Hans Hill, Dr. Ian Hill, Dr. Ivan Hill, Dr. Jack Hill