Dr. Donald Hillebrand MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 26th, 2014
Liver Transplant 4 years ago
Dr Hillenbrand was there for my alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency liver transplant. Kept me motivated with lots of support during the waiting for a liver donor. 4 years !! Thank You Dr Hillenbrand

October 10th, 2013
Exceptional!
I saw Dr Hillebrand yesterday and I was VERY impressed. He was extremely thorough and took his time explaining everything to me. He is a credit to his profession.

October 3rd, 2011
Saved my husband's life
Dr. Hillebrand saved my husband's life....and, I attribute my husband's health and survival after transplant to Dr. Hillebrand!!!

August 24th, 2011
Get a second opinion, folks, before you take this dude's word for anything.
As one reviewer already stated, run, do not walk, away....far, far away!

July 11th, 2011
Can you spell malpractice?
I seriously don't know how this man got his medical license. I'd be treated by someone working out of the back of his van before I'd go back to Hillebrand! Thanks for nothing.

November 15th, 2010
I OWE MY LIFE TO DOC HILLEBRAND
I AM ALIVE TODAY AS A DIRECT RESULT OF DR HILLEBRAND'S CARE AND HIS KNOWLEDGE . I WOULD HAVE A SECOND LIVER TRANSPLANT FOR 100% SURE IF HE WAS AGAIN MY DOCTOR .THE OTHER THING IS I AM 71 AND ALIVE BECAUSE OF HIM AND HIS TEAM FOR SUE !! I STILL SEE HIM AFTER 5 YEARS OF LIFE HE GAVE TO ME . A GREAT DOCTOR AND SCRIPPS KNOWS THAT ALSO THAT IS WHY HE IS THE DIRECTOR OF TRANSPLANT. YOU DON'T GET THAT POSITION BECAUSE YOUR AVERAGE ...JUST THINK ABOUT THAT !!!TONY MARGOTT THANKS YOU DOC ;-)

June 3rd, 2010
Disgusting!
This doctor is disgusting and I hold him completely responsible for my father's death. You can't get him to take your calls, he won't respond to ANY of your inquires. Try and get a hold of him when something goes wrong. You'll probably get what I got - NOTHING!

February 24th, 2010
Run, don't walk, away from this doctor!
I wish I could put a zero for bedside manner and time spent with his patients. What a tool! "God-complex" doesn't even begin to describe his attitude.

October 2nd, 2008
I.M.P.A.C.T. System
It is by God's grace alone that I survived the terrorizing physical attacks as well as being an non-consenting victim of experimentation in 2003. The contempious attitude towards life Donald Hillebrand has, then the lies and accusations that followed. My family was told everday for two months that there was no way that I can survive. But after I was released and away from D. Hillebrands care, as well as others, I have made a full recovery and have required No care or treatment for over 5 years. D. Hillebrands claim that thewre was no way that I could survive without a liver transplant was a complete falsehood. I also was an unwilling victim which was forced to drag D. Hillebrands experimental device called IMPACT System around for aprox. 4-5 days. What horrific memories I have due to their contempt for life.