Dr. Donald Hilton Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Hilton Jr?

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Donald Hilton Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 14th, 2016

Dr. Hilton is a excellent Dr. Both my wife and myself has had microscopic surgery and we are doing real fine.

February 21st, 2016

VERY SATIFIED PATIENT

After months of pain & numbness in my arm Dr, Hilton performed cervical microdiscectomy minimally invasive tubula retractor surgery, He was spot on with an accurate diagnosis. The numbness & tingling in arm is gone after 24 hrs after surgery, I RECOMMENED his services to anyone with this issue my recovery was amazingly fast.

November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Hilton -- amazingly perceptive and surgeon

Dr. Hilton accurately diagnosed my condition by closely examining my MRI and asking many questions about events in my life leading up to the onset of my symptoms. The narrative portion of my MRI and what I was experiencing did not match up. He correctly diagnosed that I had a cyst in my fifth lumbar vertebrae that was pushing on a nerve root. Immediately after surgery my symptoms were gone! Dr. Hilton's trained eye saw the true cause of my problems. He is incredibly skilled and experienced.

August 16th, 2015

I know of four members of our church that has had back surgery performed by Dr. Hilton. All have ben very successful. Dr. Hilton is not a member of our church. Each of the four has gone on personal recommendations.

November 8th, 2012

Retired

Not very satisfied with Dr Hilton's bedside manner. Day of my surgery, he was gone when I recovered and the nurse briefed me on the post surgery. My follow-up visits felt rushed and he told me there was nothing more he could do for the existing pain and to seek therapy. I believe he is "over rated."

August 15th, 2011

Mrs. Joanne Leach

I know Dr Hilton as a very nice gentleman and a very good doctor. He operated on my mother and got great results. It was my turn to be seen. The 4 times I called to make an appointment, I got different answers on what to do, from office staff. One of the answers was "The doctor will not even consider seeing you if he doesn't have the films first" Another told me it was the report the doctor needed to see, sent from my primary doctor's office, and that I was to bring the films with me because they didn't have space to put them...(I got people, not a recording). One of them didn't even let me talk and was very rude. The 4th time I called, I finally got a recording at Dr. Hilton's secretary, Ana. There was the instructions on the procedure on what to do. After I0 days of doing different things! Very frustrating. It would be nice if people got the recording at the first call, so they know exactly what to do.I would have appreciated it very much.

February 3rd, 2011

This is the doctor you want to see!!

I live in Corpus Christi, Texas, and initially I had an appointment and scheduled surgery with one of our local orthopedic surgeons. I was told I would have to get a 5 inch cage around 3 vertebrae in my spine, that it would be a 6-hour surgery, that I would have to receive blood products during surgery, and that I would need 6 weeks of recovery time. Thank God I got a second opinion - made the 2-hour drive to San Antonio. Immediately when this man walked into the room I knew he was an expert at what he was talking about. The hardware ended up being much smaller, only on one side, the surgery was shorter, and I was up the same day walking to the bathroom! If you HAVE to be operated on, this guy is the right decision! People fly in from all over the country and Mexico to see him and I ran into several other hospital employees, even in other buildings, who said they would go to Dr. Hilton or one of this group members if they had a without a doubt. The facility this man operates in is brand new, state-of-the-art CAT Scan equipment in the hospital so he can look at his work while he is operating to make sure everything is perfect. They even rescheduled some people around so I could get into surgery within 2 weeks because I was in such horrible pain. His nurse, Wendy is amazing! She will take care of everything and is the sweetest!

April 27th, 2010

Dr. PH.D

cancelled by follow up several times and then told me i had to get a new referral because it was past 3 months...like it was my fault...poor, poor poor

May 27th, 2009

Went to him for a second opinion and it saved me months of recuperation and an UNOPENNED back. Microsurgery was the perfect solution, vs. a first DX of needed "FUSION" according to my first surgeon. Thanks Dr. Hilton!

February 26th, 2009

Best doctor I've ever seen

Dr. Hilton is everything you'd want a surgeon to be- knowledgable, caring, patient, confident. I felt very reassured when he came to see me just before my operation to tell me one more time what he planned to do and to ask if I was okay.

April 21st, 2008

Top notch - caring, a good communicator, professional

I was 100% pleased with Dr. Hilton as a physician, person, and surgeon. He handled my case in a caring way and is an innovator in minimally invasive back surgery, known around the world.

August 8th, 2017