A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hoard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoard
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hoard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Hoard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoard graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hoard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eston Hoard MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Hoard practice?
- Dr. Donald Hoard has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Hoard practices Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.