A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hoard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Hoard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoard graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hoard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital Medical Center - Chicago
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Hoard practice?
Dr. Donald Hoard practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.