A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hoard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hoard
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hoard Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Hoard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoard graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hoard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Eston Hoard MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald E. Hoard practice?
- Dr. Donald Hoard has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Hoard practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV and Henderson, NV.
See Chicago Urologists.