Overall Review

3.9

May 20th, 2015
Epilepsy
Dr. Hole was my doctor in 1998. He ordered an EEG test on me, because he thought there was a possibility I had Epilepsy. He noticed something about me when he walked into the room at my appointment. Sure enough after I had the EEG test done, it turned out that I did indeed have Epilepsy. He is a very caring doctor and easy to talk to. It is amazing that throughout my life no other doctor suspected the Epilepsy, but Dr. Hole did. You're awesome Dr. Hole. :)

June 9th, 2013
GREAT!!!
Dr. Hole is EXCELLENT! He & his office staff-especially his Medical Assistant are so compassionate, kind & caring...he really takes his time with me-even if I'm in a 10 minute slot & have a few extra issues to talk about, he is so patient with me. I've never had to wait longer than 10 minutes in the waiting room either! His MA is great about calling me back a.s.a.p with my lab or radiology results too which is awesome! I've never had to call them asking what my results are... I highly recommend this office & would give Dr. Hole 5 stars if they had that option!! :)

January 5th, 2012
Standard no trip star
Hole is good if your a kid who has a cough or a sore throat but he makes his money processing people like sheep in and out. He does not seem to really look into a person real health problems. I only use him because he is close to my home and I have no trasportation. I have several problems that are a lot more serious and hole has'nt a clue how to deal with my situation. he's just to busy hearding the sheep. For example three weeks ago due to my monetay situation I called and aske to have a script changed to one that did the same thing but was cheaper. I was told it was handeled even got a call saying it was done now three weeks later I am having problems because nothing was ever done it cost me 30 min on the phone long distance, and I had to call them back twice due to being hung up on. So if you have a cold run on in if you are serious about your long term health I would look elsewhere.