A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Holland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Holland, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Holland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Joe Holland MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Holland practice?
- Dr. Donald Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Holland practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists.