A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Holland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Holland, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Holland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
- St Luke's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Joe Holland MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Holland practice?
- Dr. Donald Holland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Holland practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Psychiatrists and Scottsdale Adolescent Specialists.