A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hollsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Hollsten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollsten graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollsten has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald A Hollsten BS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Hollsten practice?
- Dr. Donald Hollsten has 6 office locations.
Dr. Donald Hollsten practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Burnet, TX and Georgetown, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.