A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hollsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Hollsten is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollsten
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hollsten Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollsten graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hollsten has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald A Hollsten BS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Hollsten practice?
- Dr. Donald Hollsten has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Hollsten practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.