Ophthalmologist (eyes)

by Michael Flores on Apr 17th, 2015

change my Life.

Awesome Man and Surgeon! show details Awesome Man and Surgeon!
by Lindsay Milligan on May 31st, 2013

He is such a nice guy and great surgeon. He's very up to date on new technology. Yes he runs late always but it's because he will answer any question you have and actually cares to make you happy and healthy. My favorite dr I've ever had, just bring a good book!

Apr 9th, 2013

Had to schedule first visit out three month and then waited in office two hours past our reserved time to move into a room. Dr hollsten was pleasant and explained the surgery. Not impressed with DJ. Seamed in a hurry and not to interested in spending time with my husband and self. Surgery scheduling was easy and the day of surgery went well. Still began surgery two hours behind the allotted schedule. There were no follow up calls after surgery. Follow up visit scheduled for end of day. Did not get in a room for two hours after allotted time. Then sat for another 25 min. I don't care how good a surgeon he is, he and his office staff are about as rude as I have experienced in regard to my time. Next surgery will be with someone who appreciates me and my time.

Jul 28th, 2012

I had a very good experience in the office. Very nice staff. Dr. Hollsten spent a lot of time discussing and explaining procedure for eye lift and brow lift. No complaint.