Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Donald Horner
Dr. Donald Horner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Pain Management. Dr. Horner is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center, Presb Orthopaedic Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Horner has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Donald Horner has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Donald Horner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.
Dr. Jeffery Adams
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Charlotte, NC 0.08 mi25
Dr. Kathryn Stephens
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Charlotte, NC 0.08 mi39
Dr. Charles Humphries
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Charlotte, NC 0.09 mi36