Dr. Donald Hoscheit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Donald Hoscheit?

Been doin the same old same ole for 2 long

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dismissed every GI complaint I had. He's been practicing too long to care anymore. He has had too much of the same song and dance for too long. He's due to retire and his attitude shows.

Posted on January 19th, 2015

Excellent, knowledgable Doctor.

Used to be good, but 10 years later, can't be bothered with trivialities like follow-up

Posted on September 15th, 2013

Had to see Dr. Hoscheit 10 years ago for a GI issue and he was good although a bit lax in his concern. Still, he was thorough. Moved back into the area 10 years later and needed to see him for another reason, and it was as if he didn't have time to see me -- and I was his only patient for the entire hour. He gave me the usual song and dance about diet & weight loss (I'm about 10 lbs under the standard weight/BMI charts), laughed condescending when I told him what my previous GI had done, and then proceeded to tell me I need an upper and lower GI checkup (I'm under 50). "Coincidentally", the only time he could fit me in was when he had hours at a surgical facility in which he has a financial interest. Although he didn't hide his financial interest, I felt like I was being steered in that direction. The people in that facility were rude and abusive, to which he answered "well, you'll never have to see them again. Just trust me." And regardless how many times I tried to call the office for results, no one would call me back until over a month later. Guess he's to busy counting his money and planning for retirement to care anymore.

Review