A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Howe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Howe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howe graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Howe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Vincent Howe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald V. Howe practice?
- Dr. Donald Howe has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Howe practices Family Medicine near Turlock, CA.
See Turlock Family Physicians.