A Christian man show details A Christian man
by Don & Val W on Apr 30th, 2016

Doc did colonoscopy of both of us. Then had to do more extensive surgery on spouse. He prayed over the biopsies he took and the surgery and procedures. I hold him in high esteem. It comes out in his bed side manners and follow-ups. I think first he is a man of God and it makes him good at what he does. Thanks!

by rene on Apr 20th, 2016

The best

Feb 21st, 2016

Highly recommend this doctor!

Dec 22nd, 2015

Great Dr.!

Sep 2nd, 2015

Just a great experance . He took his time telling my wife and me what to expect. At the post op we had thing explains to us what I should look for. Thank You Doctor, but I hope I don't have to see you again.

Jun 24th, 2015

Wonderful doctor!

I would trust him again show details I would trust him again
by Kaben Starre on Mar 6th, 2015

surgery went well, but only saw him one time afterwards. I liked him a lot.

Feb 12th, 2015

Excellent doctor.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Gene H. on Oct 5th, 2014

I would tell a friend they would not find a better or more caring surgeon anywhere. I would give him 10 Stars if i could!

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
by Sandra Furgeri on Aug 20th, 2013

Dr. Haung amazed me! I have had so many displeasing experiences with Doctors, at the time of my surgery, I didn't have much faith in Doctors -period! I had melanoma cancer that spread to my lymph nodes. He made me feel at ease about my surgery and confident in his abilities. Dr. Haung is a very compassionate, caring, professional Doctor! He is all the things Doctors should be. In addition, his staff is equally professional and courteous. I could not have asked or picked a better Doctor myself. He was definitely heaven sent.

Dr. Huang is a great surgeon show details Dr. Huang is a great surgeon
Jun 8th, 2011

When emergency surgery was needed, it was very fortunate that Dr. Huang was available.