A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Huber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huber
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Huber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Huber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Joseph Huber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Huber practice?
- Dr. Donald Huber has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Huber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Surgeons.