A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Huber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Huber, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Huber has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
- San Antonio Community Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Joseph Huber MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Huber practice?
- Dr. Donald Huber has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Huber practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Surgeons.