A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Huene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Huene is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huene
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huene Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Huene, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huene graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Huene has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Scott Huene MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Huene practice?
- Dr. Donald Huene has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Huene practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.