A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hunsberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Hunsberger is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunsberger
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunsberger graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hunsberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blackford Community Hospital
- IU Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Wayne Hunsberger MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Hunsberger practice?
- Dr. Donald Hunsberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Hunsberger practices General Practice near Hartford City, IN.
See Hartford City General Practitioners.