A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Hunsberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunsberger
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hunsberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunsberger graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hunsberger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Blackford Community Hospital
- IU Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Wayne Hunsberger MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Hunsberger practice?
- Dr. Donald Hunsberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Hunsberger practices General Practice near Hartford City, IN.
See Hartford City Primary Care Doctors.