A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Baird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Baird is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baird
Education & Awards
Dr. Baird graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baird has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Redwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Irving Baird MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald I. Baird practice?
- Dr. Donald Baird has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Baird practices Family Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
See Fortuna Family Physicians.