A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Baker, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Contact Dermatitis
- Occupational Dermatitis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Rash (Acrodermatitis)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald John Baker MD is a male Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Donald Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Baker practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Gibbsboro, NJ.
See Gibbsboro Dermatologists.