Dermatologist (skin), Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Judy's Book.
Nov 24th, 2014

Wonderful office, staff, and physician.

Thorough Exam show details Thorough Exam
Feb 14th, 2014

I recently visited the office of Donald Baker and was very pleased with my experience. From start to finish I felt like my problems were addressed and I was given lots of good information making treatment very easy. Courteous staff.

Watch out for extra costs show details Watch out for extra costs
by J on Nov 7th, 2013

I checked to make sure dr baker was in my network and he was. I made an appointment to have a small wart removed from my chin. Almost $300 later for the office visit, which I paid willingly. The wart was removed,however 6 weeks later I get another bill for $230 for the labs results. The lab is in all the way in Boston!!! Hmmm I call bakers office and told them I paid for the removal and was not aware they were sending anything out to be biopsied AND I never received any results. I was told I am responsible for that payment too. Just a heads up-- there are hidden fees from this office you may not be aware of,

by Ona Kalstein on Oct 17th, 2013

Dr. Baker is an excellent physician/dermatologist, extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had.

Very pleasent office. show details Very pleasent office.
Apr 12th, 2013

My experience at this office was fabulous. The staff from the beginning was so heplful and couteous. Dr.Baker was very thorough. I would highly recommend this office.

exceptional in all aspects show details exceptional in all aspects
by horowitz on Mar 21st, 2013

I have many friends and cousins that are doctors and I have seen many, but none compare to Dr Baker. He has a tremendous understanding of Medical issues, and has a wonderful way of treating his patients and a good way of explaining things. Very few Doctors takes the time with their patients as Dr Baker. He has a special way about him that few have. If you see him, you will understand what I have written.

by Bruce Wheeler on Mar 17th, 2013

Dr Baker and his staff are the best dermatoligist I have ever been to. I feel am in good hands with Dr Baker as he takes his time and answeres any questions . I have been to many other dermatoligists and none have even come close to spending the amount of time Dr Baker takes with his patients.

GREAT DERMATOLOGIST for Children AND adults show details GREAT DERMATOLOGIST for Children AND adults
Jun 29th, 2012

Dr. Baker was recommended to me by my son's pediatrician. Dr. Baker was fabulous with my 6yr old. He removed moles from my son and my son layed on the table like he was home playing video games. Dr. Baker is painless! After that my whole family started seeing Dr. Baker and we have been telling all of our friends about him too. His staff is wonderful as well.

Fabulous Body Awaiting show details Fabulous Body Awaiting
May 5th, 2012

Doctor Baker & his staff are awesome, I was referred to this office by my new insurance and wasn't too happy about having to change Dermatologist. I am so thankful this has happened. I quickly felt that I was in good knowledgeable hands once the assistant consulted me, she showed that she had quite a bit of knowledge on my issues.She relaxed me, helped me to smile & made me laugh. Dr. Baker himself was even more amazing especially with providing me with a full body examination which had never been done or suggested by my previous Dermatologists.Dr Baker spent a great deal of time with me going over his findings as well as my options.Once again, I can say that I'm quite happy for insurance issue which forced me to find Dr Baker.Thank you everyone at the office for helping me to start the process of getting rid of my body scars as well as my shame...Ian M

Dr. Baker show details Dr. Baker
Mar 30th, 2012

Office extremly welcoming and kind.Dr. Baker is very attentive. I would recommend this office to everyone.

Very RUDE Concierge show details Very RUDE Concierge
Mar 6th, 2012

I remember making an appointment at this office last month. To my surprise, when I called them today to confirm my appointment, whoever picked up the phone, told me that they never had me scheduled for any appointment at all. After they took all my info. last month including my DOB and Address, all they could say was that they never had me on their records. REALLY???? That person that I spoke with on the phone was very very rude. She even HANG UP on me. With that being said, I'm now looking for another doctor. I'm sorry Dr. Baker that I never had a chance to meet you because of your concierge that has the worst attitude, poorest customer service skill, and doesn't have any phone etiquette at all. I feel bad for this doctor's office. Goodluck to your future clients!

They are rotten people show details They are rotten people
Jun 16th, 2011

I think dr baker is a good doctor iin certain but I also believe he is into making money over being a good doctor. I find the staff to be rude and offensive. I cannot stand them! They are very unwelcoming and give a very nasty snotty demeanor. I would never send anyone here

Long show details Long
Feb 23rd, 2011

Long waiting time and got second opionion diagnoses

Sep 16th, 2010

Dr. Baker is a good doctor, but his office staff is constantly rude and insulting. They need to learn how to deal with patients better. Unfortunately, I will not be returning to Dr. Baker solely due to his staff.

Conscientious Healer show details Conscientious Healer
by edc on Mar 5th, 2010

Dr Baker provides comprehensive dermatological care with very high level of attention and care. He explains things very well and offers alternatives. I have a condition that generally considered nearly incurable and I've gotten remarkably better under his care.

Germaphobe show details Germaphobe
Mar 24th, 2009

Dr would not shake my hand when I met him. Acted like I had lepracy. Very rude.

WOW!!! show details WOW!!!
by Citysearch User on Mar 26th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I had a very bad rash all over my body and I was freaking out. I made an appointment to see Dr. Baker. The front desk staff was very sweet...

Oct 5th, 2006 on yahoo.com

amazing results: Dr Baker is a caring, conscientious, wise physician. My skin has healed tremendously by working with his Complementary Alternative Medicine protocols. Well-run office; most highly recommended.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
don`t go! show details don`t go!
by Citysearch User on Jun 4th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

I agree with the other reviews, I didn`t feel very welcomed here, I felt like I was being rushed and making him do extra work, when that`s h...

not that good show details not that good
by Qianrui R. at Judy`sBook on Aug 27th, 2005 on judysbook.com

I dont recommend people to visit this place. Once I had headache and went to try the acupuncture. The receptionist wasnt very friendly. The doctor just asked me a few questions and began his procedure. I dont think he is good at acupuncture...

Read Full Review at judysbook.com
not that good show details not that good
by Citysearch User on Aug 26th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Not very friendly show details Not very friendly
by Citysearch User on Jul 28th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

When I first moved to the area and was looking for a good doctor, I asked one of my neighbors. I wwent to this doctor one time only. I was n...