Dr. Donald Baker, MD
Dermatologist (skin), Pediatric Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Disappointed in use of integrative treatment show details Disappointed in use of integrative treatment
Jun 6th, 2016

Our personal experience with Dr. Baker is that he does not use sufficient integrative medicine and mostly pushes drugs. After seeing a new dermatologist out of frustration with my son's eczema, I realized there were many non-drug therapies I could have been using for the past year to ease my son's discomfort.

great office show details great office
May 27th, 2016

Very caring doctor and staff.would highly recommend.

by Crystal on Mar 1st, 2016

Dr. Baker has by far been the best Dr. and office I have ever been to! My young daughter was dealing with a wart on her foot which I was previously taking to a podiatrist who had all in all traumatized her and had next to no experience with children. I was so happy to find a Dr.Baker to help and explain and agree that treatment shouldn't be worse than the diagnoses and has been working with us ever since with much success emotionally and physically! The office is pleasant with no wait!

Great with Pediatrics show details Great with Pediatrics
Feb 10th, 2016

Brought my young daughter in for an in office procedure. He was able to ease her mind about having a procedure performed and perform the procedure on the same day with minimal discomfort.

by Danielle Dymond on Dec 16th, 2015

The office staff was very polite and courteous. I was taken care of very nicely by the Staff and Dr Baker. I would certainly reccommend going to this office for care.

Dec 16th, 2015

Wonderful. Very thorough

Better than average show details Better than average
by M. Miller on Oct 27th, 2015

Dr. Baker is very nice and seems to know what he is doing.

Skin Under Control show details Skin Under Control
Jul 15th, 2015

Spends a lot of time discussing treatment options, and why the treatment options are effective. My son's skin has had a significant turn around. I highly recommend this physician.

by Katherine on Jun 13th, 2015

I've had severe eczema since I was a child. After having several dermatologists over the years, I'd say Dr. Baker was the best so far. Thorough, knowledgeable, and really experienced. My skin tends to have a mind of its own but the eczema has greatly improved under his care. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Baker to those with serious skin disorders. Make sure to get an early morning appointment to minimize wait time! (The waiting really isn't too bad because he does spend an adequate amount of time with you).

Jun 9th, 2015

Always had a good experience. But latley, both my daughter and wife have complaints about the office person being rude. I don't know which one it is maybe someone new?

May 29th, 2015

Though I did need to be placed on a wait list upon scheduling a new patient appointment, I was called within a week and seen much sooner than my originally scheduled appointment. The receptionist and medical staff were very courteous and knowledgeable. I would recommend to others.

Nov 24th, 2014

Wonderful office, staff, and physician.

Thorough Exam show details Thorough Exam
Feb 14th, 2014

I recently visited the office of Donald Baker and was very pleased with my experience. From start to finish I felt like my problems were addressed and I was given lots of good information making treatment very easy. Courteous staff.

Watch out for extra costs show details Watch out for extra costs
by J on Nov 7th, 2013

I checked to make sure dr baker was in my network and he was. I made an appointment to have a small wart removed from my chin. Almost $300 later for the office visit, which I paid willingly. The wart was removed,however 6 weeks later I get another bill for $230 for the labs results. The lab is in all the way in Boston!!! Hmmm I call bakers office and told them I paid for the removal and was not aware they were sending anything out to be biopsied AND I never received any results. I was told I am responsible for that payment too. Just a heads up-- there are hidden fees from this office you may not be aware of,

by Ona Kalstein on Oct 17th, 2013

Dr. Baker is an excellent physician/dermatologist, extremely knowledgeable and thorough. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had.

Very pleasent office. show details Very pleasent office.
Apr 12th, 2013

My experience at this office was fabulous. The staff from the beginning was so heplful and couteous. Dr.Baker was very thorough. I would highly recommend this office.

exceptional in all aspects show details exceptional in all aspects
by horowitz on Mar 21st, 2013

I have many friends and cousins that are doctors and I have seen many, but none compare to Dr Baker. He has a tremendous understanding of Medical issues, and has a wonderful way of treating his patients and a good way of explaining things. Very few Doctors takes the time with their patients as Dr Baker. He has a special way about him that few have. If you see him, you will understand what I have written.

by Bruce Wheeler on Mar 17th, 2013

Dr Baker and his staff are the best dermatoligist I have ever been to. I feel am in good hands with Dr Baker as he takes his time and answeres any questions . I have been to many other dermatoligists and none have even come close to spending the amount of time Dr Baker takes with his patients.

GREAT DERMATOLOGIST for Children AND adults show details GREAT DERMATOLOGIST for Children AND adults
Jun 29th, 2012

Dr. Baker was recommended to me by my son's pediatrician. Dr. Baker was fabulous with my 6yr old. He removed moles from my son and my son layed on the table like he was home playing video games. Dr. Baker is painless! After that my whole family started seeing Dr. Baker and we have been telling all of our friends about him too. His staff is wonderful as well.

Dr. Baker show details Dr. Baker
Mar 30th, 2012

Office extremly welcoming and kind.Dr. Baker is very attentive. I would recommend this office to everyone.

They are rotten people show details They are rotten people
Jun 16th, 2011

I think dr baker is a good doctor iin certain but I also believe he is into making money over being a good doctor. I find the staff to be rude and offensive. I cannot stand them! They are very unwelcoming and give a very nasty snotty demeanor. I would never send anyone here

Long show details Long
Feb 23rd, 2011

Long waiting time and got second opionion diagnoses

Sep 16th, 2010

Dr. Baker is a good doctor, but his office staff is constantly rude and insulting. They need to learn how to deal with patients better. Unfortunately, I will not be returning to Dr. Baker solely due to his staff.

Conscientious Healer show details Conscientious Healer
by edc on Mar 5th, 2010

Dr Baker provides comprehensive dermatological care with very high level of attention and care. He explains things very well and offers alternatives. I have a condition that generally considered nearly incurable and I've gotten remarkably better under his care.

Germaphobe show details Germaphobe
Mar 24th, 2009

Dr would not shake my hand when I met him. Acted like I had lepracy. Very rude.