A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Collins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Collins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Collins graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Collins has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald John Collins MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Collins practice?
- Dr. Donald Collins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Collins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN.
See Minneapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.