Learn more about Dr. Donald D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald D'Amico, Ophthalmologist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald D'Amico, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Amico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald D'Amico practice?
Dr. Donald D'Amico practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.