A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald D'Amico, Ophthalmologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald D'Amico, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald D'Amico MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Donald D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald D'Amico practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.