A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald D'Amico, Ophthalmologist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald D'Amico, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald D'Amico MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Donald D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald D'Amico practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.