Learn more about Dr. Donald D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald D'Amico, Ophthalmologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Amico
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. D'Amico Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald D'Amico, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald D'Amico MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald D'Amico practice?
- Dr. Donald D'Amico has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald D'Amico practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.