A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald McDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald McDonald, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. McDonald graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. McDonald has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Hospital
- Calumet Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J McDonald MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. McDonald practice?
- Dr. Donald McDonald has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald McDonald practices Anesthesiology near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sturgeon Bay, WI and Appleton, WI.
See Oshkosh Anesthesiologists.