Dr. Donald Morris MD Patient Reviews

January 20th, 2016
Surgeon
Excellent surgeon.

April 2nd, 2014
Don't go see this doctor
This doctor, who was highly recommended to me by a breast specialist, is not the person that you want to do your breast reconstruction or breast resuction surgery. He is cold, rough, and cops an attitude very quickly if you have any questions. His in at this left me with lopsided scarred boobs. I hated them before, but I really really hate them now. Before they were just too large now they are lopsided I have a scar running across both of them and they are oddly shaped. He used stitching material that I'm allergic to after I clearly told him that I could not have that type of stitch used on my body. I had several spots of reactions to the stitches afterwards, which his staff completely treated as "nothing to worry about." According to his verbal explanations to me on three separate occasions, and a video which they require you to watch before he even see you the first time, the scars for the reduction surgery are supposed to be underneath the breast mind go straight across right underneath the nipple. It's disgusting and ugly. Also one is quite a bit smaller than the other. When I pointed this out he told me that I was mistaken. I also told him that I was several sizes larger than the size I was supposed to be. I asked to be a small C cup, and I was already wearing triple D's by four months post surgery. He told me I didn't know what I was talking about and that I had "no idea how to get my bra size measured." This was said in a very rude manner. He knew full well that my breasts were very sore yet every single time he has examinee he squeezes the heck out of them like he's punishing me for something or angry, or both. After each follow-up appointment I ended up in the car crying. Do not see this man or go to this practice.