Dr. Donald Snider Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Donald Snider?

August 24th, 2016

I met Dr. Snider at the worst time of my life! He gave me a plan when I didn't know where I was going with this disease. I didn't start with confidence but our doctor patient journey grew greatly through the years. He was my first string of defense medically. And when he retired, the loss was profound. He promised that we would miss him as long as it took to get the next doctor. LOL he was wrong. He and my other MS friend we still miss him I keep thinking he's coming back.

February 12th, 2015

The fact that you have a sleep disorder is hard enough, I wish the staff were friendlier. Nonetheless, once you endure that, Dr. Snyder is very personable, caring, well informed and makes you feel heard and understood.

October 1st, 2013

Time to retire, doc.

Dr. Snider might have been a quality MD at one time. Now, he no longer cares or enjoys practicing medicine anymore. He seems uninterested in patients, apathetic as a diagnostician, and sadly - just plain tired of his profession in general. Time to bow out gracefully Dr. Snider. You've made your lack of desire clear to your patients, your staff and colleagues.

May 28th, 2013

Very disappointing experience

I was referred to Dr. Snider by the ER Dept. It took one month for the appointment. He must be very busy but I sure don't know why. He was difficult to work with and had an attitude that it was my fault. He wouldn't read the ER report or anything I had written as a new patient. He insisted that I "tell my story." I should preface this review that I was in terrible nerve pain and retelling my "story" was difficult. He was contensious and never gave me my diagnosis. I found out by reading my paperwork upside down when I was checking out of his office. Would not recommend him, nor would I every go back to his office again.

October 20th, 2011

Mrs. Arredondo

Dr. Snider has been a an amazing Neurologist... He was first to diagnose my MS and has been taking care of me for over 10+ years ... I am very lucky to have this office and doctor in my life. I feel great with his help!!!

May 11th, 2011

Worse than incompetent - outright hostile to your health

He is worse than incompetent; he is worse than uncaring; he is outright hostile to your health and may even permanently disable you because of his dis ...

December 6th, 2010

he shouldnt call himself a neurologist.

I saw Dr. Snider years ago. He diagnosed me thru a spinal tap report my internist gave him as having a milder case of MS. fine. Later I had to see him for help & a report to state disability when I left work. He was cold, didn't look me in the face, much less my eyes. I told him about pain I was having that didn't make sense. Not looking up from his clipboard he said,"MS doesn't cause pain". He obviously knows little about the disease & shouldn't try to treat it. He also said that than he wsn't sure if it WAS MS, even tho'he'd confirmed the first diagnosis. I've been lucky with MS. I can still walk * use my arms, but there"s always pain to some degree, some mild, some excruciating. I'm lucky to have finally found a GREAT neurologist who's given me nerve blocking pills and oher RX's that helped somuch. He also asks what's happening in my life because it does affect MS. RUN FROM THIS "doctor"

March 16th, 2009

If you have a choice do not choose this Dr. Snyder

My mother had a stroke and was rushed to the hospotal. Dr. Snyder was assigned to her. He was aloof, brief and offered little comfort during his 5-10 minute visits once a day. At times she was non-responsisve and Snyder was not answering his pages. Fortunately the episodes passed but no thanks to anything Snyder did. On Fiday, he had the gall to say he was senior in his practice and he doesn't work weekends but a doctor in his practice would cover. Thank God for Dr. Lee. He was kind, caring, and he had us write all the questions we could think of and stayed with us until they were all answered. Unfortunately, Dr. Snyder came back Monday and topped his previous boorish behavior by dis-charging my mother without talking to us. He phoned it in and again we tried to page him to no avail. This news came to us at 3:30 in the afternoon and we had to choose a re-hab facitlity by 6pm. Dr. Snyder, and I do use the term "doctor" loosely here, is rude, aloof and a prime example of someone who should leave the medical profession because there isn't much professional left in him at this stage of his career. Go running into the night if he ever gets assigned to you.

March 23rd, 2016