A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Zeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Zeller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeller
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zeller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Zeller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Zeller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Zeller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Zeller practice?
- Dr. Donald Zeller has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Zeller practices Family Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Family Physicians.