A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Zeller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Zeller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zeller
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Zeller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Zeller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeller graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Zeller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald J Zeller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Zeller practice?
- Dr. Donald Zeller has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Zeller practices Family Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Primary Care Doctors.