A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Jacobs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Jacobs, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Richard Jacobs MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Donald Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Jacobs practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Englewood, CO.
See Englewood Psychiatrists.