A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Jacobs, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Richard Jacobs MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Donald Jacobs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Jacobs practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Englewood, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Englewood Psychiatrists and Englewood Child Psychiatrists.