Dr. Donald Jones MD Patient Reviews

October 12th, 2013
Avoid at all cost

March 5th, 2012
Stay Away!!!
Dr. Jones made (an admitted mistake) during my first surgery and I had to return to his office to have the problem corrected. He forgot to tie off a vein or artery and what looked like a balloon started to swell out of the side of my leg. Ultimately the operation failed and he decided to try a different procedure and I had to return. After his staff prepped me for the next surgery he informed me that he needed to see a doctor about his thumb which was swollen and infected. After an hour he called to say he would not be returning. Looking back I cant believe I re-scheduled and during that surgery he took at least two cell phone calls (which were about tennis). To protect the sterile environment he had his nurse hold the phone to his ear. To sum up feeling I believe him to be conceded, egoistical, un-professional and has zero regard for your personal modesty. Prior to my last visit his staff had told me he took credit cards for my part of the bill and when I went to pay was told there would be a hefty service fee for taking the card. I said I would send a check and he demanded I pay before leaving his office. I highly recommend you do not use Dr. Jones and travel to Sacramento if there are no other choices in the Grass Valley area.

March 4th, 2012