A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Jurivich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Jurivich, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jurivich graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jurivich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jurivich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald Jurivich practice?
Dr. Donald Jurivich practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.