A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Keith Martin MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Martin practice?
- Dr. Donald Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Martin practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Saline, MI.
See Saline Internists and Saline Pediatricians.