A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Keith Martin MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald K. Martin practice?
- Dr. Donald Martin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Martin practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Dexter, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saline, MI and Lakeview, MI.
See Dexter Internists and Dexter Pediatricians.