Dr. Donald Kaminsky MD Patient Reviews

4.9

May 7th, 2014
Good doctor terrible staff
Their phone system is terrible and when you figure out how to talk to a human (hint: press one) you may well be sorry. Seems like layers of rude and incompetent staff to deal with, although once in the office the people I dealt with at the front desk etc. seemed fine. I have almost never been dealt with in such a rude, unprofessional, and generally horrible way repeatedly on the phone (about prescriptions) ever in my life by anyone, much less a medical practice. Multiple comments on Yelp tell the same story. Dr. Kaminsky himself seems to be everything you would want in a primary care doctor.

December 30th, 2013
EXCELLENT DOCTOR
Doctor Donald L Kaminsky is the BEST doctor I ever had and have. His professionalism start from the moment you talk to him until you say good-bye. He will get in touch with you a.s.a.p. you want to talk to him about any medical matter, providing that he is your physician. He has been my doctor for over 13 years and I don’t have NO regrets. KUDOS to such professional person and Doctor.

April 23rd, 2013
Retired
Dr. K was my doctor from 1995 till 2006 when I retired and moved to the desert. He is responsible for saving my life. When all other means stopped working, he researched and found something new and wrote letters to get me compassionate access. I can't praise him enough. He's also just a darned nice guy. I think it is very difficult for physicians to put themselves into their patients shoes, but somehow he does it. He never talked down to me or assumed that I completely understood what he was saying. He was patient and kind. If there is such a thing as a guardian angel, well, Dr. K gets the job.

August 18th, 2010
Dr. Kaminsky is THE BEST
He's so nice, he listens for as long as you need to talk (i.e., he doesn't rush you), and he doesn't give you a hard time with referrals. He's the bomb.

June 21st, 2010
Medical Industrial Complex
Kaminsky is an excellent physician, but the practice he is a part of is a nightmare; an impersonal bureaucracy that stands between doctors and patients. You can't even speak to a human being without making an appointment weeks in advance. This is completely unnecessary; other offices have found better approaches even when services are in high demand, but this group seems not to care.

March 16th, 2010
Close to Perfection!....
I have had the HONOR of being a patient of Dr. Kaminsky for almost TWENTY years and I can attest to the professionalism, caring, keen intellect which have perhaps saved my life more than once as we have both navigated the "fascinating"riddles of AIDS. I have as well brought my PSYCHIATRIC problems to him, and there has always been an extraordinarily tender, humane response to my challenges. An ERUDITE, highly cultivated man, Dr. Kaminsky is a gentleman, a first-class professional, and a beautiful person.

November 19th, 2009
great doctor
I normally go see him for yearly check-ups and he has always been extremely attentive, friendly and given me accurate diagnosis.