A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Karcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karcher
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Karcher, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Karcher graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Karcher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Steven Karcher MD is a male Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Karcher practice?
- Dr. Donald Karcher has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Karcher practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pathologists.