A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Karcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Karcher, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Karcher graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Karcher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Steven Karcher MD is a male Pathologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Karcher practice?
- Dr. Donald Karcher has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Karcher practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pathologists.