A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kastenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kastenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kastenbaum
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kastenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastenbaum graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kastenbaum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Kastenbaum MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 31 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Kastenbaum practice?
- Dr. Donald Kastenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Kastenbaum practices Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.