A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kastenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kastenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kastenbaum
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kastenbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kastenbaum graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Kastenbaum has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Kastenbaum MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 31 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Kastenbaum practice?
- Dr. Donald Kastenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Kastenbaum practices Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians.