A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Katz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Perugia.
Dr. Katz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- East Pasco Medical Center,Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Katz MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Katz practice?
- Dr. Donald Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Katz practices Internal Medicine near Zephyrhills, FL.
See Zephyrhills Internists.