A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kauder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kauder, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Gunshot Wounds
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Penetrating Wounds
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauder graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Kauder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of The Univ. Of Pennsylvania
- St. Lukes Hospital And Trauma Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Richard Kauder MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Kauder practice?
- Dr. Donald Kauder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Kauder practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Surgeons.