A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kaye is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kaye, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kaye has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Med Coll Of Pennsylvania Hosp, Philadelphia, Pa
- Mcp HospitalPhiladelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Kaye MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Donald Kaye practice?
- Dr. Donald Kaye has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Kaye practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Spring City, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Infectious Disease Doctors.