A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kearns, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kearns graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Kearns has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kearns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Community Health Group - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Kearns practice?
Dr. Donald Kearns practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.