A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Keenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Keenan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Keenan, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Keenan graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Keenan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald M Keenan MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Keenan practice?
- Dr. Donald Keenan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Donald Keenan practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.