A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kees:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kees is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kees, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kees graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Kees has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Wayne Kees MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald W. Kees practice?
- Dr. Donald Kees has 5 office locations.
Dr. Donald Kees practices Pediatrics near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Pediatricians.