A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Keller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keller
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Keller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Keller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Keller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Joseph Keller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Keller practice?
- Dr. Donald Keller has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Keller practices Ophthalmology near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Ophthalmologists.