A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Keller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Keller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Keller, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Keller graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Keller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Joseph Keller MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Keller practice?
- Dr. Donald Keller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Keller practices Ophthalmology near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO and Longmont, CO.
See Boulder Ophthalmologists.