A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kennerly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kennerly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennerly graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Alan Kennerly MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Kennerly practice?
- Dr. Donald Kennerly has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Kennerly practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Allergists.