A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kennerly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennerly
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennerly Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kennerly, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennerly graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Alan Kennerly MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Donald A. Kennerly practice?
- Dr. Donald Kennerly has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Kennerly practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Allergists.