A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kettwich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kettwich is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kettwich, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kettwich graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kettwich has 7 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Kettwich MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Kettwich practice?
- Dr. Donald Kettwich has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Kettwich practices Urology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Urologists.