Dr. Donald Kikta Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Donald Kikta?

Waste of time

Posted on June 22nd, 2016

I wish I could give this quack a zero star. Quack sums it up. He has NO idea what he's doing and wondering how he's enjoying milking patients for visits. He needs to see a mental doc! He offers no guidance or help and will treat you like you are making things up.

should of googled better and not just get suckered into a bunch of stars

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Does not believe in being thorough..not at all. In fact he is opposed to it and will not do it. His exact words "the healthcare system over tests and over spends, it's not necessary." He does not care about patients, he is more interested to pass time chi tchatting about off topic nonsense. If you force your words in about your health to stop him on his chatting, he will say you gave him too much info to absorb..or that it's irrelevant. He is a joke!! The positive reviews here are wothless!!

Go at your own risk. You've been warned.

Posted on May 17th, 2016

This doctor is not that knowledgeable and makes you think you are lying about the illness, just like another patient described. His demeanor as described is accurate - rude, terrible listener, and does not take what you say into consideration. I told him he was not listening and that he wasted my time, then I stormed out with tears. As I was leaving, I could hear him and his wicked looking secretary talking loudly about me in the hall as if I were the one out of line. Complete circus show! Time for this one to reitre and he can take his old bitter secretary with him! I can't imagine anyone with a serious illness going to this guy as he talks in circles and won't allow you to speak. I'd really take into consideration the honest reviews here because the positive VAGUE ones are very questionable!!! I can see why getting into an appointment is fairly easy -- no one else wants to really go there. Only those that did not know better!

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Spends way more time than most doctors. He was very thorough, and did a really good job explaining everything.

his attitude

Posted on March 12th, 2015

After waiting for 25 minutes, Dr. Donald gave an introduction that made me feel that I pretend to be sick. That happened before I said one word. Then he asked me questions then interrupted me without giving me a chance to complete one sentence. When I asked him to let me answer his question, he said, "I can't help myself to stop talking." I could not explain to him clearly what I suffer from. He really irritated me and I left his office frustrated. I am the one in pain not him. He asked all his questions and answered them on behalf of me. What kind of Doctor is that?

Bad

Posted on February 6th, 2015

The dr put me on a medium that not only did not work but made me feel sick I told him this and he upted the meds and said I had to deal with it until it worked having no regarded for the fact the the medacation was making me feel sick and not working bad dr don't go

Posted on July 31st, 2012

Very caring and thorough.

Posted on June 7th, 2010

Dr. Kikta has the worst bedside manor that I have ever encountered. He had no interest in what I had to say in what what going on in my own head, experiences, reactions to medication etc... Switched doctors imediately there after.

Posted on January 13th, 2009

Dr. Kikta really needs to work on his bedside manner.I have chosen another neurologist who was more respectful to me and much more comprehensive in my treatment.

Posted on May 23rd, 2017