A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Irving King MD is a male Geriatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald I. King practice?
- Dr. Donald King has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald King practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Tustin, CA.
See Tustin Geriatric Doctors.