A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. King has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Irving King MD is a male Geriatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald I. King practice?
- Dr. Donald King has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald King practices Geriatric Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Family Physicians and Anaheim Geriatric Doctors.