A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirkpatrick
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kirkpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kirkpatrick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Mark Kirkpatrick MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Donald M. Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. Donald Kirkpatrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Kirkpatrick practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Longview, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Denver, CO.
See Longview Internists and Longview Gastroenterologists.