A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kirks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirks
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kirks, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Mediastinal Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirks graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kirks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital Boston
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ray Kirks MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Kirks practice?
- Dr. Donald Kirks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Kirks practices Diagnostic Radiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Radiologists.