A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kirks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kirks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kirks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kirks, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Abdominal Cancer
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Craniopharyngioma)
- Brain Disorder
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Mediastinal Diseases
- Mediastinum Cancer (Mediastinal Neoplasm)
- Multiple Abnormalities
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirks graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Kirks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Hospital Boston
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Ray Kirks MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Donald R. Kirks practice?
- Dr. Donald Kirks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Kirks practices Diagnostic Radiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Radiologists.