A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kitain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kitain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitain graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kitain has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Kitain DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald Kitain practice?
- Dr. Donald Kitain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Donald Kitain practices Otolaryngology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Waterford, MI.
See Commerce Township Otolaryngologists.