A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kitain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Donald Kitain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kitain
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kitain Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitain graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kitain has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald S Kitain DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Donald S. Kitain practice?
- Dr. Donald Kitain has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Kitain practices Otolaryngology near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Otolaryngologists.