Dr. Donald Kitt Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Donald Kitt?

Posted on March 12th, 2016

This doctor failed in his duties to tell me I had a devastating Final cord tumors in my spine never followed me up and I became unable to walk barely walking now. Had he followed me up we would have caught the second tumor that is crippling my ability to walk like a human being.

Posted on October 6th, 2014

Dr. Kitt was professional and great! He asked the right questions, and is intelligent and thorough. He is greatly respected in the medical community, and so it is no surprise that there is a wait to get an initial consultation appointment. It's worth the wait, though. He is one of the best!

Health care professional

Posted on March 8th, 2013

Dr Kitt lacks professionalism, compassion and caring and showed absolutely no desire to get to know me as a human being who is simply seeking care. I scheduled an appointment with him for treatment of a chronic debilitating neurological condition. I was appalled at how he took it am seeking a fun, intelligent, compassionate, sincere, positive, gentleman to cherish and who cherishes me, sharing long lasting friendship and passionate love, built upon mutual respect, attraction, and shared values upon himself to arrogantly disagree. even without examining me and without looking at my mri study, he arrogantly stated that a secondary neurological diagnosis of trigeminal neuralgia which is a direct result of the primary neurologic diagnosis of multiple sclerosis, of which every neurologist has concurred with and has diligently and caringly treated me for over the years is inaccurate. I have been battling this neurological condition for many years, have been diagnosed by the best neurologists, including Harvard and Stanford trained physicians i am spending time on the west coast and am seeking a neurologist to follow me while i spend considerable time in the Bay Area. I simply thought I would schedule an appointment to met and get to know this physician with the desire to assess how i feel that about this particular physician. He did not show patience compassion not did he demonstrate the desire to understand my long battle with a chronic neuroligic condition. My assessment of him and my first appointment was a clear indication that this physician should not be considered if you are seeking a caring compassionate physician who you will feel cares about your needs as a patient. He arrogantly made a diagnosis without examining me at all and without looking at my mri scan that I brought with me. He also was provided with medical records over years all concurring the diagnosis of trigeminal neuralgia. I have never experienced such a disappointing first visit with any physician in my lifetime.

Dr. Kitt is My Father's Nightmare

Posted on July 26th, 2009

My father has been seeing Dr. Kitt for the past 20 years to treat his Parkinson's Disease. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Kitt because in order to treat Parkinson's you really need to see a physical therapist and speech therapist too.Dr. Kitt never recommend a physical therapist. A speech therapist was recommended only after I spoke to him about this.His practice is low-powered. Some other practices have a nurse and physical therapist there too.When, my father went to the hospital and his Parkinson's completely failed him.Dr. Kitt never returned my phone call.I left him 7 messages and asked him if he could help my father because the hospital wants to discharge patients early and too early for my father.He never returned any of my phone call.Dr. Kitt, you know it and I know thatyou are a rotten and no good person and doctor.

Posted on June 5th, 2009

Good doctor. Very Thorough.

Posted on August 4th, 2016