A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Klingen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Klingen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klingen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klingen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald John Klingen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Klingen practice?
- Dr. Donald Klingen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Donald Klingen practices Family Medicine near Collegeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Collegeville Primary Care Doctors.