A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Koepsell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Koepsell graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Koepsell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mesquite Community Hospital
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koepsell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Donald J. Koepsell practice?
Dr. Donald Koepsell practices Otolaryngology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Otolaryngologists.