A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kohn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohn graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kohn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kohn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans