A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Kohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Donald Kohn, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohn graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kohn has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald Barry Kohn MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Donald B. Kohn practice?
- Dr. Donald Kohn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Donald Kohn practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.